The Adirondack Land Trust is hosting a free informational session for farmland owners featuring the following panelists:
- James Graves, Owner/Operator, Full and By Farm, Essex
- Alice Halloran, Essex County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Jeff Kehoe, Ag Protection Planner, NYS Dept. of Agriculture and Markets
- Ashlee Kleinhammer, Proprietor, North Country Creamery
- Megan Stevenson, Land Protection Manager, Adirondack Land Trust
Farmland owners are invited to join the session to learn about conservation easements as a land protection tool, hear from farmers with direct experience managing operations on lands under conservation easement, and ask state, county, and nonprofit professionals questions.
This event is supported by a Farmland Access Outreach Grant through NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets and offered in partnership with Cornell Cooperative Extension of Essex County.
When: Tuesday, November 15, 6-7 p.m.
Where: Whallonsburg Grange Hall, 1610 NY-22, Essex, NY
Or for more information, please contact Megan Stevenson, or (518) 576-2400 x113.